[yast-devel] SVN -> Git: Report
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:49:18 +0100
Hi,

I've checked the current status of our testing Git repository, you can see the changes here:

http://bit.ly/zsVW6I

* yast-dbus-client has been fixed (branches, tags, commits)
* yast-dbus-server has been fixed (branches, tags, commits)
* yast-extra-packages - broken (not used anymore?)
* yast-libyui has been fixed (branches, tags, commits)
* yast-modules - broken (not used anymore?)
* yast-ncurses-pkg - broken
* yast-network - broken
* yast-nfs-client - broken
* yast-nfs-server - broken
* yast-nis-client - broken
* yast-nis-server - broken
* ... and all following modules (sorted alphabetically)

Thanks in advance for fixing the import filters

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department