[yast-devel] unable to kill off IMSM dialog box
Hi,

I'm trying to install onto an IMSM (fakeraid) drive with autoyast, and it seems
to work okay, except that I cannot figure out a way to kill off the useless (to
me) dialog box, which says

You are running on the Intel(R) Matrix Storage Manager...
...Volume0
Do you want MD Partitionable RAID subsystem to manage these partitions?

The default here is 'Yes', which works for me, and which looking in the code
seems to mean "use mdadm" (whereas 'No' would mean "use dmraid").

I've tried adding <imsmdriver config:type="symbol">IMSM_MDADM</imsmdriver>, but
this doesn't seem to help. I've tried setting the device to "/dev/md" or
"/dev/md0", but this doesn't work. I've tried passing a kernel parameter of
LIBSTORAGE_IMSM_DRIVER=mdadm or =IMSM_MDADM--no luck.

Does anyone know how to kill this off?

Thanks,
Mike