Re: [yast-devel] Migrate YaST svn to git
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:03:57 +0100
On Thursday 23 February 2012 11:36:54 Thomas Fehr wrote:

One thing is missing. The property svn:ignore is not migrated.

AFAIK it would be enough to do a "svn propget svn:ignore" and put the
content (if nonempty) into a file .gitignore in the same dir in git
repo. I think it is more useful to do that once in the migration script
instead of everyone has to do it for his git repo afterwards.

Yes indeed, we can and should automate this as well.
Thanks for the hint, we will include it in our tool.

Ciao,
Daniel

--
J. Daniel Schmidt <jdsn@xxxxxxx> SUSE LINUX Products GmbH