Re: [yast-devel] Migrate YaST svn to git
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 23, J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:

Current Status
---------------
We have some of the modules converted and published for you as a PREview.
http://www3.zq1.de/bernhard/linux/yast/

Please have a look at your module and report issues to this list or directly
to Bernhard and me (bwiedemann@xxxxxxx , jdsn@xxxxxxx).

Arvin and me had a short look at yast2-storage.
So far all looks fine - good job.

One thing is missing. The property svn:ignore is not migrated.

AFAIK it would be enough to do a "svn propget svn:ignore" and put the
content (if nonempty) into a file .gitignore in the same dir in git
repo. I think it is more useful to do that once in the migration script
instead of everyone has to do it for his git repo afterwards.

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr
--
Thomas Fehr, SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)