Re: [yast-devel] New feature of infrastucture of yast++
On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 17:30:47 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 22.2.2012 17:28, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 22.2.2012 16:59, Josef Reidinger wrote:
BTW what should be proper place to document such feature? Code is
already documented via yard [0][1]?

IMO the developer's guide might be a good idea
https://github.com/yast/yast--/blob/master/doc/tutorial.txt

Also architecture.txt contains section "Defining Policies"...

Lukas

Tutorial should be quick introduction how to write own agent, so it
doesn't fit there. Architecture is quite good, so I add it there. and
Maybe I should create some front page for parts of architecture
( frontend, backend and transportation layer, so it will be in
generated page ).
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger