Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 LDAP and scripts
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:13:52 +0100
Am Donnerstag 16 Februar 2012, 10:24:41 schrieb Günther J. Niederwimmer:
Hello Ralf,

thanks for your work,

Am Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012, 09:14:24 schrieb Ralf Haferkamp:
Hi Günther,

Am Dienstag 14 Februar 2012, 09:14:07 schrieb Jiri Suchomel:
Dne Po 13. února 2012 19:26:25, Günther J. Niederwimmer napsal(a):
Hello Lucas,

Am Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 17:02:54 schrieb Lukas Ocilka:
On 02/06/2012 03:20 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to find a DOC or a LINK, to find out
which
Schema and Index the YaST2 Modules and scripts must
have?

I think Ralf knows most about our LDAP schemas.

Currently I think there is no documentation about what Indexes and
Schema
Files are created. Here is what I found grepping through the sources:
can you tell me the search criteria in the source, I don't found
anything :(.
I just grepped for "LdapServer" or "LdapServerAccess" those are the names
of the Modules that touch the LDAP Server's configuration.

I must found the ACL.
For samba just add ACLs, denying access to everybody to the Attributes
"sambaNTpassword" and "sambaLMpassword" attributes. You can to that with
yast2-ldap-server by opening the repective database's subarch in the
treeview and selecting "Access Control Configuration".

Is the configuration not possible over a Network, or is this not
implemented.
By default we setup OpenLDAP in a way that is does allow configuration
changes over the Network. Just local "root" user is allowed to touch the
configuration via the "ldapi:///" Unix Domain Socket. (Mainly for
security reasons)

autofs: must have

nisMapName, I hope eq (?)
That's already included by default (rfc2307bis).

ACL ?
No, currently none.