Re: [yast-devel] indentation rules
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:59:46 +0100
On 02/20/2012 10:48 AM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
I already suggested to move away from mix of tabs and spaces and keep
indentation level to four and already expand tabs. Nowadays, consumed
space is important so we need not to compress eight space to one tab
( it is annoying on systems where tab size is not eight! because we use
mixture, then first and second level of indentation in case of ts=4 is
not recognizable and in case of ts=2 it is complete mess ).
So if everyone agree, we can start using new rules ( what is nice that
we need not to convert all text, just for new lines use new rule, and
everything looks fine ).

I'm fine with four spaces (and no tabs) ... if I find out how to tell my Midnight Commander not to convert all the spaces automatically :) ;)

Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha