Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 LDAP and scripts
  • From: Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:01:46 +0100
Hell Lucas,

Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012, 10:23:10 schrieb Lukas Ocilka:
On 02/14/2012 10:18 AM, Uwe Gansert wrote:
That's for DNS Server but the generic one seems to be

/etc/openldap/schema/yast.schema

ah right okay, I don't have that installed here and I was thinking we
are still talking about DNS :)

My SLE 11 SP1 having Users and DNS Server records stored in LDAP uses
these schema files:

* schema
* core
* cosine
* inetorgperson
* rfc2307bis
* yast
* dnszone

yes this is the minimum by installing Openldap

but the Problem is beginning when install like on a extra Server or XEN domU a
mailserver. I can include the yast-mailserver.schema per Hand (this I know
;)), but the Index Variables are not created automatic, so I have to search
the correct in the Logs, which error are logged and then create the correct
Index in ldap-server.
:(.
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,