Re: [yast-devel] Ruby-bindings and exception
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:02:01 +0100
"Michal Filka" <michal.filka@xxxxxxx> wrote:

IMO it would be nice if error was logged anytime an exception is
caught by ruby-bindings.

Having the last_error or maybe even last_exception (with details)
method would be definitely a good approach.
... what about multi-thread environment? Single variable can lead to
information loss.

Michal

Good point, if we use object, then it will be easy to inject just
called object, but we use modules, so it is shared. But because ruby
modules is usually just for saving configuration, then it is not
protected for multi-thread I think. ( At least I never try to run two
yast instances and try to save two different configuration in one
module. I expect mess ). In usual two thread where one is for UI and
second for data handling it should work fine.

Josef