Re: [yast-devel] Ruby-bindings and exception
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:57:54 +0100
On 02/14/2012 09:13 AM, Jiri Suchomel wrote:
I welcome any other suggestions or comments. Also it would be nice to have
uniform way....how python bindings solve such problem?

I do not think it is solved in python-bindings. I've just tested: when
exception is raised, YaST logs an error. But it does not crash

IMO it would be nice if error was logged anytime an exception is caught by ruby-bindings.

Having the last_error or maybe even last_exception (with details) method would be definitely a good approach.

Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha