[yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r66507 - in /branches/SuSE-Code-11-SP2-Branch/slide-show/SLED/po: ar.po cs.po de.po en_GB.po en_US.po es.po fr.po hu.po it.po ja.po ko.po nl.po pl.po pt_BR.po ru.po sv.po zh_CN.po zh_TW.po
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx> writes:

On 10/20/2011 03:25 PM, keichwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Author: keichwa
Date: Thu Oct 20 15:25:44 2011
New Revision: 66507

Log:
update

Karl, IMO it would be better to mention at least the reason for such a
big update or just a few words next time.

I think it just looks big ;) Just the translations that were updated --
but, of course, I can explicitly mention this next time.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany