[yast-devel] fixed oscsubmit to not submit *.rej and *.orig files

Hi all,

I have slightly modified 'y2tool oscsubmit' command to not
submit *.rej and *.orig files.

The reason is that it happens quite often to me that I submit these files to
factory,
which of course leads to rejected submit.

These files (usually *.changes.orig/.rej and *.spec.orig/.rej) are left after
failed
merge - it happens when I merge the same fix from SP2 to trunk, fix the
conflicts,
but when I forget to remove these files they are submitted (added) after running
'y2tool oscsubmit'.

The fix removes all *.rej and *.orig files from the submit, so they cannot be
used
for regular files, but that should not be a problem.

So install the latest devtools if you are as forgetful as me... ;-)

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k
Yast Developer