Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r66414 - in /branches/SuSE-Code-11-SP2-Branch/snapper: VERSION package/yast2-snapper.changes src/dialogs.ycp
Dne 13.10.2011 15:39, Jiri Suchomel napsal(a):
[...]
Is the condition necessary? I'd expect that ncurses would do nothing if
<tt> is found and simply ignore it as they cannot change terminal font.
The same with <font>. Or does it cause some side effects in ncurses UI?

Yes, it somehow highlights the text in the richtext, which looks bad (see
attached example). It might be bug in ncurses UI, but now I needed quick
solution for yast2-snapper.

Ah, I see, thanks for the info.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k