Re: [yast-devel] PATCH: Clean up library to set dialog title and icon
Hi!

On Thursday 15 of September 2011 12:20:54 Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
Hi!

I wanted to start setting the dialog title for YaST dialogs and found out
there is the infastructure prepared on the libyui-side. Just YCP does not
use it.

This patch improves the Wizard library a bit to do setting both icon and
dialog title for the wizard dialog - the values are taken from the
.desktop file and are localized.

All you need to do in a module now is to replace

Wizard::SetDesktopIcon("desktop-file-name");

Wizard::SetDesktopTitleAndIcon("desktop-file-name");

If you accept the patch, I will go through the modules and start to change
them to use the new functionality.

I basically adapted all the modules, except for Wagon, dns-server, firewall,
registration and live-installer. These have non-trivial workflow control (or
code to introduce the title is non-trivial), so I will leave this for now (and
actual maintainers might step in ;-) ).

Stano