Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - plugin location
Am 04.10.2011 11:13, schrieb Josef Reidinger:
Hi,
now in git we have placed various plugin under separate directory and not under
vendor/plugin. This situation leads to various hacks with load path and
non-working tools for rails. I don't see reason for it ( packaging we can solve
more elegant, then forcing separate directories ), so I suggest to move it to
plugin directory.
Any opinions?
Josef
I am fine with. The only "problem" which I see is the translation stuff (generating pot files, mo files,.....). But I think it will be solvable.

Greetings
Stefan