Re: [yast-devel] Xfce display manager
  • From: Guido Berhoerster <gber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:15:03 +0200
Hello,

* Jiri Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx> [2011-09-26 11:28]:
Dne Po 26. září 2011 10:10:48 Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Dne 23.9.2011 17:07, Guido Berhoerster napsal(a):
Hello,

could someone please apply the attached patch to the installation
module and push the new version of yast2-installation into
Factory? It modifies the openSUSE control file to use lightdm
instead of gdm as the default display manager for Xfce.
Thanks,

Hi,

It's actually package skelcd-control-openSUSE (instead of
yast2-installation). We use SVN:/installation just for tracking.

I'll do it, thanks for the patch. BTW, is lightdm always installed
together with Xfce? Otherwise we'd need to also define a package which
contains that logon manager.

I think lightdm package should be part of xfce pattern. Guido, can you take
care of it?

Yes, a merge request for patterns is already pending
(https://gitorious.org/opensuse/patterns/merge_requests/12).

--
Guido Berhoerster