[yast-devel] y2tool create-spec
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 02:29:38PM +0200, Jiri Suchomel wrote:
Dne Čt 22. září 2011 14:11:22 Stanislav Visnovsky napsal(a):
On Thursday 22 of September 2011 14:02:42 Jiri Suchomel wrote:
My factory submit was declined because of this:
review -> declined

Comment:
PLEASE REMOVE PREFIX /USR !!! Fix your scripts (and try spec-cleaner
or

jengelhart or any other tool), we're tired of repeating every time....

https://build.opensuse.org/request/diff/84381

Why do we have the prefix set created in our spec files? Is there a bug
in devtools?

It's added by y2tool create-spec.

Yes, I know, but why?
Or, why is it wrong now?

Frankly, I don't know. Looks like an innocent bug.

Understandably, the reviewers are annoyed by create-spec
reintroducing it (and formatting the spec otherwise than
/usr/lib/obs/service/format_spec_file.files/prepare_spec )

I am fixing create-spec now.

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner