Re: [yast-devel] Jenkins Continuous Integration, HackWeek
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:55:45 +0200

Dne 21.9.2011 14:53, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
Well, I do some autobuild setup on river for slms and webyast, so I can help
with it ( and it is not so hard to do), but my primary project is something
different.

Please, use also https://features.opensuse.org/312816

Bye
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova