Re: [yast-devel] Jenkins Continuous Integration, HackWeek
Well, I do some autobuild setup on river for slms and webyast, so I can help
with it ( and it is not so hard to do), but my primary project is something
different.

Martin Vidner write:
Hi,

one of my Hack Week ideas is testing YaST on http://river.suse.de/
is anyone interested?

As Duncan mentioned some time ago, we have many interdependent
modules so it is not easy:
http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2011-06/msg00096.html

I thought a simple start would be to report changes that are in SVN
but not in OBS. (which was Lada's gripe)

For that, we can
1) simply diff the .changes (totally easy)
or
2) run
make -f Makefile.cvs
make package-local CHECK_SYNTAX=false
and diff the tarballs (surely there are some smart tarball diffs,
right?)

--
Josef Reidinger
Appliance Toolkit team