[yast-devel] SVN -> OBS sync - check your packages

Hi all,

as I mentioned on the call there are many changes in yast modules
which are only in SVN but were not submitted to OBS Factory/12.1.

It would be a shame to get a bug report after 12.1 is released and
find out that it has been fixed but nobody has submitted the package...

So please, check your packages and submit them if needed.

Here is the list of packages where I did some changes related to systemd
support and which I'll submit soon, so you don't have to check/submit these
packages:

yast2
yast2-dns-server
yast2-inetd