Re: [yast-devel] Getting rid of Wizard_hw module
On Thursday 15 of September 2011 13:23:04 Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
Hi!

The Wizard_hw module is deprecated for some time and might be a good idea
to finally drop it. Unfortunatelly, a lot of modules are using it,
although I've looked at some of them - it's not a real use and we could
get rid of the module rather easily.

I would like to start removing the usage from modules direclty in SVN.
Please, let me know if you prefer a patch for your module or remove the
dependency by yourself. I think I will start tomorrow (if time permits).

The changes are now in SVN and in OBS YaST:Head project. When it settles down,
I will do a bit of testing and eventually submit to Factory later this week.

Stano