Re: [yast-devel] PATCH: Clean up library to set dialog title and icon
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:15:17 +0200

Dne 16.9.2011 09:31, Stanislav Visnovsky napsal(a):
Those titles / header texts have been developed together with
Martin Schmidkunz to ensure good usability (in particular to
avoid titles / header texts which are meaningless for the user).

My original mail was talking about the 'window titles' - sorry for confusion.
I've added 2 screenshots - before and after the change. I think I will send
you a patch for consideration, you can then do a decision if you want to
include it or not. Does it work for you?

Looks good and it's actually helpful :)

Thanks Stano!
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova