[yast-devel] Getting rid of Wizard_hw module
Hi!

The Wizard_hw module is deprecated for some time and might be a good idea to
finally drop it. Unfortunatelly, a lot of modules are using it, although I've
looked at some of them - it's not a real use and we could get rid of the
module rather easily.

I would like to start removing the usage from modules direclty in SVN. Please,
let me know if you prefer a patch for your module or remove the dependency by
yourself. I think I will start tomorrow (if time permits).

Thanks!

Stano