Re: [yast-devel] PATCH: Clean up library to set dialog title and icon
Hi Johannes!

On Thursday 15 of September 2011 12:41:04 Johannes Meixner wrote:
Hello,

On Sep 15 12:20 Stanislav Visnovsky wrote (excerpt):
All you need to do in a module now is to replace

Wizard::SetDesktopIcon("desktop-file-name");

Wizard::SetDesktopTitleAndIcon("desktop-file-name");

If you accept the patch, I will go through the modules and start to
change them to use the new functionality.

I provide the newest printer module also for SLE_11, SLE_11_SP1,
openSUSE_11.3, and openSUSE_11.4 via the Printing project
in the openSUSE build service.

If Wizard::SetDesktopTitleAndIcon is not available there
you would cause a regression by a backward-incomatible change.

So you would prefer not to change the title, correct? I can do the change
using the old API if you prefer.

Stano