Re: [yast-devel] YaST++: Testing Agents
Dne St 14. září 2011 13:00:07 Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Hi,

I've fixed SCR agent for SuSEfirewall2 recently and wanted to create a
testcase for this agent but I gave up after several attempts. Frankly,
it's not easy to test an SCR agent in YaST and that's probably why we
usually don't do that at all.

This brings me to the point: If YaST++ should be shared with Studio and
other projects, we need to make sure that "agents" can be easily tested.
Do we already have an infrastructure for that? Could you point me to an
example?

https://github.com/yast/yast--/tree/master/config_agents/test

Just do not expect we have a replacement for current SCR agents soon :-)

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960