[yast-devel] New yast2.rpm with systemd support in YaST:HEAD, expect failures

Hi all,

I have submitted a new yast2.rpm package with systemd support to YaST:HEAD.

The problem is that the changed implementation in Service.ycp will very likely
break test suites in many other modules. Unfortunately the OBS server is
currently
overloaded and almost all packages are still in state blocked/scheduled since
yesterday.

So I'm unable to tell which packages are affected and need update.

But I'll take care of the failures and fix them, just don't panic if you look at
YaST:HEAD status monitor ;-)

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k