Re: [yast-devel] YaST Dialog Button Order in KDE
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:12:47 +0200

Dne 4.9.2011 18:49, Rajko M. napsal(a):
On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 05:39:01 AM Jiri Srain wrote:

My opinion is that the Wizard dialog is in some regards special (looking at
KDE applications, the text editor does not have OK/Cancel buttons in the
main dialog, but in pop-ups, where YaST is consistent; the main YaST
window is in this regard different than KDE windows which I can recall).

OK, so the Wizard is kind-of-clear now (at least we have enough opinions
;)) but we haven't discussed those one-dialog modules which the bug
#571939 is originally about.

According to the
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_development_misc_button_Order in
KDE [OK] button is always on the left to [Cancel] button, but we
currently use the opposite in our dialogs (in GNOME, the opposite is
actually correct).

What do you think of using ButtonBox for THESE dialogs
https://bugzillafiles.novell.org/attachment.cgi?id=339226 and keeping
the button sorting on the selected UI?

Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova