Re: [yast-devel] New yast agent name
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:13:12 +0200

Dne 26.8.2011 16:29, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
Josef Reidinger write:
Lukas Ocilka write:
http://www.doodle.com/5z2x4purba7tshah

Thanks for organization of voting and votes. I plan to close voting tomorrow
and start renaming of sources and generator. If there is draw, then I decide
:)
Josef

And the winner is config_agent.
I unify all names and change generator to generate new name. yast++ already
adapted.

Thanks, I've just closed the poll on Doodle.com. It's still visible but
it cannot be edited anymore.

Thx for voting and Bye
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova