Re: [yast-devel] New yast agent name
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:57:19 +0200

Dne 19.8.2011 09:24, Johannes Meixner napsal(a):
It seems you have intimate knowledge about Linux program names.
I still wonder about the meaning of rep in the GNU rep program.
Perhaps you could enlighten me?

By the way:
Nowadays every name in computing world must start with an 'i'
so that it must be i<whatever>.

OK, I've created a new pool at Doodle.com, anyone can vote for a new
"Agent" name :) Anyone can suggest a new name and I'll (probably) add it
there.

Please, express yourself at http://www.doodle.com/5z2x4purba7tshah
We are looking forward your opinions because they do matter.

Thanks in advance
Lukas