Re: [yast-devel] New yast agent name

Hello,

On Aug 18 22:35 Stanislav Visnovsky wrote (excerpt):
On Št 18. August 2011 22:16:00 Lukas Ocilka wrote:

One thing I really love in Linux world: Program names based on what
their developer had for breakfast, their pet names, etc. ;)
Well, there is a serious reasoning behind the proposal:
What is the most famous aardvark after YaSTie? Arthur, of course:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arthur_characters
And who the landlord mentioned in the series is: Mr. Sanders!
Of course, "sander" is also a power tool:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sander
Therefore, it's ideal name we are looking for :)

It seems you have intimate knowledge about Linux program names.
I still wonder about the meaning of rep in the GNU rep program.
Perhaps you could enlighten me?

By the way:
Nowadays every name in computing world must start with an 'i'
so that it must be i<whatever>.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner

P.S. To be safe against humorlessness some ;-) ;-) ;-) for convenience.