[yast-devel] New yast agent name
Hi,
now in git we have for yast++/-- name for our agent systemagent ( and also not
unify singular and plural). It is also coded in generator.
Before we start work on more agents and libs (like for polkit configuration )
it would be nice to decide if this is right name.

Ideas for other names:
yast_agent
configkit (there is still not enough kits :)
yast_kit
config_agent
system_kit

more ideas? Also singular or plural to unify it?

I plan to change it after my vacation to *final* state and (because I don't
care about name ) don't want any future discussion :)
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
Appliance Toolkit team