Re: [yast-devel] Some submit request to yast:head
On Wednesday, August 17, 2011 03:31:01 pm Josef Reidinger wrote:
Josef Reidinger write:
Hi,
there is some unprocessed submit requests to yast:head[0], could please
maintainer of modules check it and accept/deny it? Is nice to see some
external contribution ( even if it is just trivial ). Josef

[0] https://build.opensuse.org/project/requests?project=YaST%3AHead

Ping. There is submit requests more then 3 weeks. If we don't response,
then we probably loss new potential contributors. I also added Vincent
Untz as maintainer of yast2-gnome-center as it mainly maintained by gnome
team. Josef

It's essential to commit these changes to our svn repository. Otherwise these
enhancements will get lost when the next package is be submitted.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,