[yast-devel] Sharing rake tasks for checking, packaging and building
Hi,
on appliance workshop there is idea that we should abstract and reuse our tasks
for packaging, integration with build service and interesting verification.
I like this idea and because for yast++ it would be nice to have such
functionali, I start implement reusable solution.
I base it on webyast rake tasks ( read it as - I copy code and start modifying
it ).
if you are interested I start project on github on my personal page ( but I
plan to move it to openSuSE organization when it become useful ).[0]
Also if you have idea what tasks should be shared between projects ( SLMS,
WebYaST, YaST++ and different Rake based projects ) don't hesitate to reply to
this mail.
current TODO: more tasks adaptation, documentation, tests
Josef

[0] https://github.com/jreidinger/packaging_tasks
--
Josef Reidinger