Google Docs [#4].

We'd like to hear from you what else needs to be taken into
consideration before we do the switch.

#1 http://subversion.tigris.org/
#2 http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/
#3 https://github.com/
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vzFly6-xhBHy3s4O4n04Q35mSHofwMpOHfLwgdRDU00/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Thanks and Bye
Lukas

Hi,
what is current status of project? For adapting scripts or creating new one I
think that we can reuse rake tasks we have for webyast ( also one of workshop
project to reuse this tasks ) like making pot, taging, obs submit etc.
How can I help with it as I see move to git as good step, especially when I can
compare experience after perl-Bootloader switch.
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
Appliance Toolkit team