Re: [yast-devel] libyui/C++ - need more examples for a wizard GUI
  • From: Sebastian Siebert <freespacer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:54:55 +0200
On 13.07.2011 13:02, Thomas Goettlicher wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2011 09:29:04 pm Sebastian Siebert wrote:
Hi,

I want to develop a little complex configuration tool in C++ with
libyui. The "Hello World" examples is a good point to start from here.
But now I want create a wizard GUI with 2 or more pages. I want navigate
within pages via "next" and "back" buttons.

How can I do this? So I need more examples. ;-)
Thank you in advance for the help.

You can have a look at YaST's code that uses the wizard:

http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/ycp-ui-
bindings/src/YCPWizardCommandParser.cc

Hope that helps!

Hi Thomas,

this code is unfortunately a very small part of the wizard.
I do not understand the working method of the code. A running example with the wizard would be really great.

--
Kind regards, Sebastian - openSUSE Member (Freespacer)
Website/Blog: <http://www.sebastian-siebert.de>