[yast-devel] New Relic: How to use with SLMS or WebYast
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:47:30 +0200

Hi,

Yesterday we've seen a nice presentation about New Relic service. A
service that helps you with debugging Rails-based (and other) on-line
applications. This is very useful for servers like SUSE Studio but it
doesn't make much sense for SLMS or WebYast - applications with very
limited amount of users.

Anyway, Christoph has pointed out that we might use a Developer Mode
from New Relic: http://support.newrelic.com/help/kb/ruby/developer-mode

IMO, this might help us with solving our performance issues. What do you
think of that? Worth trying?

Bye
Lukas