Re: [yast-devel] Switching from SVN to GIT
Dne Út 12. července 2011 13:49:12 Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Hi,

We are currently working on a proposal for moving our SVN [#1]
repository to several GIT [#2] repositories at GitHub [#3].

Everything should be described in on-line document "YaST svn2git" at
Google Docs [#4].

We'd like to hear from you what else needs to be taken into
consideration before we do the switch.

1. Adaptation of y2tools. Some is mentioned on the docs page, I'd add also
others used by me: y2tool oscsubmit, y2tool y2makepot

2. Think about the commit emails. I consider the mails being sent to
yast-commit@xxxxxxxxxxxx as ideal. With webyast in git, we do not have equally
good solution (there's RSS or web). It is possible to hook "Email" service
hook, but does anyone know how the mail look like?

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960