Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r64721 - in /trunk/wagon: package/yast2-wagon.changes src/clients/welcome_in_wagon.ycp
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:18:21 +0200

Dne 4.7.2011 15:54, Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):
Um, I have checked yast2.rpm and I didn't find any suitable existing library
(YCP module).

Do we want to have SuseManager.ycp or some generic SystemProperties.ycp
(or something like that)?

Is there any other SUSE Manager related functionality we want to share?
If yes SuseManager.ycp would be the right place, if not I think it would be
better
to put it into a generic module which can be enhanced with similar
functionality
but not related to SUSE Manager.

Any comments?

IMO belongs to Register.ycp but that would probably bring a new
dependency. In that case SuseManager.ycp in yast2.rpm sounds appropriate.

Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova