Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r64721 - in /trunk/wagon: package/yast2-wagon.changes src/clients/welcome_in_wagon.ycp
Dne 4.7.2011 15:26, Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
Dne 4.7.2011 14:41, Stanislav Visnovsky napsal(a):
On Po 4. Júl 2011 13:38:34 lslezak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Author: lslezak
Date: Mon Jul 4 13:38:33 2011
New Revision: 64721

Log:
wagon - if the system is managed by SUSE Manager display a message and exit
(fate#311994)

What about creating a library out of this functionality?

Sounds like a very good idea!

Such functionality (in general) - if it's reusable - should always be
part of some library.

Um, I have checked yast2.rpm and I didn't find any suitable existing library
(YCP module).

Do we want to have SuseManager.ycp or some generic SystemProperties.ycp
(or something like that)?

Is there any other SUSE Manager related functionality we want to share?
If yes SuseManager.ycp would be the right place, if not I think it would be
better
to put it into a generic module which can be enhanced with similar functionality
but not related to SUSE Manager.

Any comments?

--

Best Regards