Re: [yast-devel] GsoC Weekly Report - "Separating libYUI"
Hi,

There seems to be a bug in Ubuntu 11.04 because of which CMake is
unable to find the GTK CMake modules. Also, the gdk-pikbuf package
installs itself in a different location in F14 and F15. CMake did not
seem to be able to identify this and builds failed on F14.
Since it seemed that Pkg-Config and CMake do not play well together, i
thought the best way would be to switch to autotools with pkg-config
to detect GTK headers and libs.