Re: [yast-devel] GsoC Weekly Report - "Separating libYUI"
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:13:21 +0200
On 06/28/2011 12:25 PM, N B Prashanth wrote:

>1. libYUI and all three UI plugins (Qt, ncurses and GTK) have been
>ported to target systems (Fedora and Ubuntu).

Great!

> 6. I have converted the GTK plugin to use autotools as opposed to
CMake. This has made it compile successfully in Ubuntu 11.04 using
pkg-config and I hope, it will compile of F14 as well. I will be
updating the GTK package on OBS this week.

How changing the build system fixed this?

I have a branch with a half finished port to Gtk3, I hope it does not get hard to integrate later.

Thanks for the report.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™

Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany