[yast-devel] Review code, please
Hi,

so far only a few people have been commenting on others' commits,
and I'd like to ask the others to join the party. We need you!

- One obvious reason is sharing the workload (but so far the volume
is manageable).
- Reading other people's code makes you a better programmer.
- Commenting on other people's code improves the code, it prevents
ugly code or outright bugs from getting in.
- You think it is not your problem? So did I think before inheriting
a certain ****ing piece of juicy ****.
- Reading *good* code makes me feel better about our work, the
project, the product.

Or is everyone already reading everything and finding nothing to
comment on?
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner