Re: [yast-devel] WIP in SVN
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 05:37:26PM +0200, Martin Vidner wrote:
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 04:47:02PM +0200, Jiri Suchomel wrote:
Dne Út 14. června 2011 16:28:38 Martin Vidner napsal(a):

+ import "YaPI::SubscriptionTools";

Where is this module? I guess yast2.rpm should have a dependency on
it.

Yes, sure.
But there are some unresolved things, so this is still WIP. I've just put
my
current work to svn.

Hmm, since yast2.rpm is a dependency for almost everything, please
make sure that it stays clean in case we need to release it because
of something else.

I have this problem right now: After a tiny change I cannot make
a new package for factory.

Please make a new package by Friday for the next milestone.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>
16746 (AG Nürnberg)