Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r64329 - /trunk/yast2/library/control/src/ProductProfile.ycp
Dne Út 14. června 2011 16:28:38 Martin Vidner napsal(a):

+ import "YaPI::SubscriptionTools";

Where is this module? I guess yast2.rpm should have a dependency on
it.

Yes, sure.
But there are some unresolved things, so this is still WIP. I've just put my
current work to svn.

+
+ // path to the profile file on the media
+ string profile_path = "/profile.prod"; //FIXME the name
+
+ // Result map of isCompliance call.
+ // If map is not empty, contains reasons why system is not compliant.
+ map<string,any> compliance = $[];
+
+ // profiles for all installed products

From an earlier commit, it is apparent that the strings are
filenames (as opposed to contents of the files). Please mention
that in the comment.

How is the variable initialized? Wouldn't it be better to use a
function, like GetComplianceMap does with compliance?

It's initialized in IsCompliant function.The default is empty list, which
makes sense.

Comments like these are asking for a function:
list<string> SourceSigkeys (integer src_id) { ... }

Ok, right.

+ list<string> reasons = [
+ "Architecture(x86_64) is not one of: s390x, i586",
+ "Number of CPU cores(2) exceeds 1"
+ ];

Are you sure to redeclare reasons? Is this a forgotten example list?

Exactly. Thanks for noticing.

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960