Re: [yast-devel] YaST SDK for SLE 11 SP2
Josef Reidinger write:
Hi,
I create SDK for development of YAST for SP2[0]. It helps to not mess your
machine and also easier testing your module on SP1 machine, so you don't have
problem with too much recent software. If you miss something just ping me.
I welcome any comments, complains or questions.
Pepa

P.S. try checkout_yast_svn script for easy svn checkout
P.P.S. - if your machine is public accessible don't forget to change password
for root and tux user ( default is linux )

[0] http://susegallery.com/a/F0D5dp/josefs-sled-11-sp1-yast-sdk

I create similar appliance also for trunk development ( could be useful to
compile and test for merges of SP1 features ).
http://susegallery.com/a/F0D5dp/josefs-os114-yast-sdk

--
Josef Reidinger
Appliance Toolkit team