Re: [yast-devel] Ruby Bindings: Examples
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:42:20 +0200

Dne 13.6.2011 14:32, Martin Vidner napsal(a):
Ugh, indeed none of them ran for me either. We need to fix that.

But the bindings do work, at least for webyast-status-ws.rpm which
includes LogFile.rb. That module is published on DBus by YaST.
https://gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-rest-service/blobs/master/plugins/status/package/LogFile.rb

Thanks, that seems to work because it's kind of a standard Ruby module
called from YCP (?) that doesn't use anything from the old YaST.

What I need is to write a Ruby module that also uses some other parts
already written in YCP (Service.ycp actually). This has to be quite
transparent for the developer: You should not need to care in which
language is the other code written, you should be able to call it by one
standard way.

Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova