Re: [yast-devel] Ruby Bindings: Examples
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 02:16:12PM +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
I've just tried all the examples from
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/ruby-bindings/examples/ruby/ and
it seems that none of them work. At least not for me.

What's the current status of this package? What's the status of calling
Ruby from YCP and vice versa?

Ugh, indeed none of them ran for me either. We need to fix that.

But the bindings do work, at least for webyast-status-ws.rpm which
includes LogFile.rb. That module is published on DBus by YaST.
https://gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-rest-service/blobs/master/plugins/status/package/LogFile.rb

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner