Re: [yast-devel] Separation libYUI - git repo
Hi Prashanth,

thanks for the report!

Can you please rename the git repo?
At https://gitorious.org/libyui/libyui I expect to find the tree
corresponding to http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/yast/trunk/libyui/

I understand that at this point you need some place to gather the
initial work, so I suggest that you rename the repo to
libyui/gsoc2011. That will make way for moving the libyui-related
repositories (libyui, ncurses, gtk, qt, maybe *-pkg and
ycp-ui-bindings) under https://gitorious.org/libyui/

I have already started working on the SVN-git conversion:
http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2011-03/msg00034.html
I hope that we can switch the libyui parts soon. Until then you can
commit to SVN, or use git-svn:
git svn clone http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/libyui

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer