Re: [yast-devel] YaST SDK for SLE 11 SP2
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:37:06 +0200

Dne 1.6.2011 14:30, Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
Hi,
I create SDK for development of YAST for SP2[0]. It helps to not mess your
machine and also easier testing your module on SP1 machine, so you don't have
problem with too much recent software. If you miss something just ping me.
I welcome any comments, complains or questions.

Thanks for creating the appliance. Similar approach has helped me quite
a lot with SLMS 1.1 development.

Frankly I haven't tested it yet, as I already have a running software
appliance (as most of us already do), but I plan to do so :) ;)

Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova