Re: [yast-devel] Whatever happened to....
On Thursday, May 12, 2011 03:25:09 pm Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hey,

Whatever happened to the discussion about a YaST re-write?

Did we manage to discuss ourselves into oblivion and everyone lost their
motivation?

Robert

I guess the discussion sleeps at the moment because everyone is busy with
other stuff (e.g. SP2). I'm pretty sure the discussion will continue as soon
as people have time for improvements.

We should keep in mind that having parts in common with webyast will save
maintenance work in the future.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,